Congratulations to the 2014 Annual Achievement Award Recipients!
From the National Emergency Nurses Association:
ENA is pleased to announce the 2014 Annual Achievement Award recipients. The awards recognize emergency nurses who exemplify exceptional professional practice, innovation, leadership and advocacy in emergency nursing.
The 2014 Annual Achievement Award recipients are:
Award recipients will be recognized at the 2014 ENA Annual Conference Awards Gala on Saturday, October 11 in Indianapolis.
- Charlotte O'Neal, MSN, RN, CEN (Lawrenceburg, KY) -
Barbara A. Foley Quality, Safety and Injury Prevention Award
- Richard Gary Fox (Beltsville, MD) - Behind the Scenes Award
- Michael Allain, MS, RN, CEN, CCRN (Oswego, NY) - Clinical Nurse Specialist Award
- Denise Ramponi, DNP, FNP-BC, ENP-BC, CEN, FAEN, FAANP (Pittsburgh, PA) - Frank L. Cole Nurse Practitioner Award
- Mary A. Leblond, MSN, RN, CEN (San Antonio, TX) - Gail P. Lenehan Advocacy Award
- Vicki A. Keough, PhD, APRN-BC, ACNP, FAAN (Arlington Heights, IL) - Judith C. Kelleher Award
- Kelly Owen, ADN, RN, CEN (Lyons, OR) - Media Award
- Jennifer Granata, MSN, FNP-C, CEN, CPEN, CNML, EMT-P (Scarborough, ME) - Nurse Manager Award
- Kay-Ella Bleecher, MSN, RN, CEN, CRNP, PHRN (Etters, PA) - Nursing Education Award
- Heather Matthew, MSN, RN, CEN (Allentown, PA) - Nursing Practice and Professionalism Award
- State Council/Chapter Government Affairs Award: Texas ENA State Council
- Team Award: Inova Springfield Healthplex Emergency Department (Alexandria, VA)
- Patient Flow Team
- Winifred Frempong-Boye, BSN, RN
- Valerie Hyde, BSN, RN, CEN
- Carolyn Miller, RN
- Shannon North-Giles, MBA, RN, CEN
- Susan Oney Dungan, BA, RN, CEN
Congratulations to these exceptional emergency nurses!